Wednesday 22 October 2014

Rogue Trader Space Marine Army Update


Sorry to bore people with this post again but I accidentally deleted this the other week thanks to my tablet dicking around. I'm sure there's a way of retrieving it but I'm not clued up enough on that front.

Anyway, here it is again....

The Star Reavers

Army HQ

Supreme Commander

Captains

Army Standard Bearer

Chaplain & Librarian

Tactical Squad





Devastator Squad

Assault Squad



Terminator Squad





Lieutenant Commander & Sergeant




Marine on Bike




Marine on Riding Lizard




Dreadnought


Land Speeder









4 comments:

  1. Do you still have this collection and has it expanded since?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do still have them and yes, they have expanded. Another tactical squad, more assault and devastators, more bikes and a full unit of five lizard riders. Not added to that in more than five years though.

      Delete
    2. First off! This is definietly the best Rogue Trader Space Marine army I have seen. Looks awesome, great painting & good job.


      I am in the process of my own mad scheme of completing catalogues of all the Mk6 Marines from the C100's in 1985 to about 88. And a few later.

      I'm doing Raven Guard and Crimson Fists for lore reason and hope that I can come close to the quality of the finish you have achieved!

      Delete
    3. Wow, a massive compliment indeed. They could do with being photographed with my current camera really. Plus I've been considering repainting the bases and giving the armour one or two extra highlights.

      They're a lovely range, I had fun collecting them although I don't possess them all. Good luck with your project, I hope they turn out how you want them to!

      Delete